Why is my paint sprayer leaking?
The spray gun is leaking from the Nozzle This occurs when the Needle Packing Nut is too tight, compressing the Needle Packing too tightly around the Needle. This occurs when the Needle Packing nut is too loose. Remember that the needle packing must be tight enough to prevent any leakage of paint material.
How do you clean an airless gun sprayer?
- Remove the spray tip and tip guard from the gun.
- Remove the fluid intake and drain tube from the paint and wipe any excess paint off the outside.
- Place the fluid intake into flushing fluid.
- Place the drain tube into a waste pail.
- Turn the prime valve to spray.