How do you make colored flames?
Your choices are:
- Potassium chloride: Makes a purple flame.
- Magnesium sulfate: Makes a white flame.
- Strontium chloride: Makes a red flame.
- Copper chloride: Makes a blue flame.
- Lithium chloride: Makes a pink flame.
- Copper sulfate: Makes a green flame.
- Sodium chloride: Makes an orange flame.
What happened to Mike Lavallee?
Lavallee passed away due to complications from a stroke he suffered. The stroke left him with the need for surgery, which he had and according to his website, killerpaint.com, he seemed to be recovering from. Nevertheless, on April 14th, he passed away. He was 60 years old.