- 1 Why is my Graco sprayer not working?
- 2 Why is my airless paint sprayer not spraying?
- 3 Why does my Graco spray gun leak?
- 4 How do you clean an airless gun sprayer?
- 5 What would cause a paint sprayer to not prime?
- 6 Why am I getting lines when I spray paint?
- 7 What would you do if your paint does not spray from your gun or comes out blotchy?
Why is my Graco sprayer not working?
Chances are the spray tip is clogged. Turn the spray tip 180 degrees to the unclog position. Then, aim the spray gun into a bucket and pull the trigger for one second to blast out the clog. Turn the spray tip back to the spray position and get back to the job.
Why is my airless paint sprayer not spraying?
Pump inlet screen plugged or air in pump or hose. Remove and clean. Hold spray gun trigger in open position and run unit about 10 seconds until air is purged. Check for siphon tube leak.
Why does my Graco spray gun leak?
The spray gun is leaking from the Nozzle This occurs when the Needle Packing Nut is too tight, compressing the Needle Packing too tightly around the Needle. This occurs when the Needle Packing nut is too loose. Remember that the needle packing must be tight enough to prevent any leakage of paint material.
How do you clean an airless gun sprayer?
- Remove the spray tip and tip guard from the gun.
- Remove the fluid intake and drain tube from the paint and wipe any excess paint off the outside.
- Place the fluid intake into flushing fluid.
- Place the drain tube into a waste pail.
- Turn the prime valve to spray.
What would cause a paint sprayer to not prime?
If the siphon hose has a hole in it or is not tightly secured to the airless sprayer the system may not be sealed and as a result, may suck air in while trying to pick up material. This can lead to the system not pressurizing well.
Why am I getting lines when I spray paint?
The main causes of streaks and disturbances in the spray pattern when using Airless devices are: Pressure set too low. Nozzle worn. Material supply disrupted (eg clogged filters)
What would you do if your paint does not spray from your gun or comes out blotchy?
If your paint gun is not spraying paint at all, it’s most likely due to a clog either in the air vent hole or the hose. Clean any dried paint with a toothpick, and use a cleaning solvent to clear any remaining gunk. If you’ve cleaned your paint gun and find that it still isn’t spraying, take a look at the air supply.