- 1 Are Graco and Krause and Becker spray tips interchangeable?
- 2 What is a 517 spray tip used for?
- 3 How do you dilute a paint sprayer?
- 4 Is it worth getting a paint sprayer?
- 5 Do I need to thin paint for sprayer?
- 6 Are Wagner and Graco spray tips interchangeable?
- 7 Are Wagner and Titan spray tips interchangeable?
- 8 Are Titan and Graco spray tips interchangeable?
Are Graco and Krause and Becker spray tips interchangeable?
If you are having difficulty finding Krause & Becker parts, the good news is that many of the parts such as O rings and sprayer tips are interchangeable with other models of paint sprayers such as Titan ControlMax 1700 and 1900 and Graco Sprayers.
What is a 517 spray tip used for?
Achieve greater control and less overspray on different surfaces with a wide range of coatings, from stains to exterior paints. 10 inch spray pattern ideal for larger surfaces such as houses/buildings, walls and ceilings.
How do you dilute a paint sprayer?
Here’s what you do:
- Pour the paint into the bucket.
- Add ½ cup of water for every gallon of paint.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Check the thickness by running the paint through a funnel. If it flows freely through the funnel, you know the paint is thinned enough.
Is it worth getting a paint sprayer?
The use of airless paint sprayers is particularly worthwhile in large areas because the advantage of the higher working speed. For a long time, the rule of thumb used to be: use a paint sprayer starting from a 3-room apartment and to paint everything smaller than that roller and brush.
Do I need to thin paint for sprayer?
Yes, the latex paint does need to be thinned. Even though latex paint is water-based, it is thicker than the oil-based paint varieties. The thick latex paint needs to be thinned to be able to spray a fine mist of paint. Before applying your paint, it is a good idea to test out the paint’s viscosity.
Are Wagner and Graco spray tips interchangeable?
These are usually ⅞ fitting, and they’re interchangeable between the different brand guns. Graco FFLP fit in the Graco RAC-X holder, while Wagner HEA use the Trade Tip 3 holder (e.g. an FFLP tip will not fit on a Wagner gun without swapping over the tip holder, etc.)
Are Wagner and Titan spray tips interchangeable?
You can use Graco guards on Wagner spray guns, and Wagner guards on Graco spray guns. FARBMAX and Titan also use the standard 7/8″ thread, so you should be able to use the spray guards across all models and brands. Wagner spray guards also have a F-Thread 11/16″ along with the standard G-Thread 7/8″.
Are Titan and Graco spray tips interchangeable?
The tip seats are the same for a Titan gun and a Graco. Some of the Graco tips come with rubber washers instead of plastic, but the metal seats are the same and can be used in either guard. Also the Graco tip guards will fit Titan guns and vice versa.