Which is better Graco or Titan?
The winner here is Graco, at least with the two sprayers I own. Performance wise, the Contractor and RX-80 spray guns by both companies are great, but the filters in the gun and manifold of my Graco sprayers are a lot faster to disassemble and clean than Titan.
What tip do you use for an airless sprayer?
Choose a tip with an orifice size rated for the paint or coating you’ll be spraying. Light coatings such as lacquers, stains, and enamels require a small tip, while heavier coatings such as texture require larger spray tips.
How do you clean a clogged airless sprayer hose?
- Remove the spray tip and tip guard from the gun.
- Remove the fluid intake and drain tube from the paint and wipe any excess paint off the outside.
- Place the fluid intake into flushing fluid.
- Place the drain tube into a waste pail.
- Turn the prime valve to spray.